Prvá výzva na predkladanie žiadostí o NFP v rámci programu Interreg V-A SK-HU.
- Od: 29.07.2016 do: 31.10.2016
- Operačný program: Programy cezhraničnej spolupráce
Deadline for submission: 31st October 2016
The Hungarian Prime Minister’s Office acting as the Managing Authority of the Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary Cooperation Programme and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of the Slovak Republic acting as the National Authority are announcing the first Call for proposals in the frame of the Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary Cooperation Programme.
Priority axes open within this call:
PA1 - Nature and culture
- Specific objective 1.1 - To increase the attractiveness of the border area
PA 2 - Enhancing cross-border mobility
- Specific objective 2.1 – Increasing the density between border crossing points along the Hungarian-Slovak border
- Specific objective 2.2.1 – Improving cross-border public transport services
- Specific objective 2.2.2 – Improving cross-border logistic services
PA 4 - Enhancing cross-border cooperation of public authorities and people
- Specific objective 4.1 – Improving the level of cross border inter-institutional cooperation and broadening cross border cooperation between citizens
The indicative ERDF amount available under the present Call for proposals is 67 475 822 EUR.
For detailed description of the CfP, including eligible area, eligibility and submission rules, furthermore information on the selection process, please consult the Applicants’ Manual. If you wish to download the whole application package please click on the Application-package_SKHU-1601.zip file or download the documents one by one. The excel format of Application form, that has to be filled in, will be published soon. Until then please study the pdf format Application form.
During the application phase Info days will be organized both in Slovakia and Hungary, which we will publish on the website in due time.
We wish you successful application.
Skočiť na hlavné menu